EchoSign for Salesforce v12 is here! This release continues to support our leadership position as the #1 eSignature application on the salesforce.com Appexchange.
Overall, EchoSign for Salesforce version 12 offers more customization for users and improved administration:
- Users can easily merge data from Salesforce into their EchoSign agreements before sending them out for signatures. Merged data can come from accounts, opportunities and other objects within Salesforce.
- New agreement templates and a “Send to EchoSign” button makes it easier to send agreements based on pre-designed templates. With agreements, users can establish default values and options including email message, recipients, attachments, agreement expiration, security elements and more.
- Sales teams have the choice to include an audit trail and signed agreement PDF in the agreement record or to push the signed agreement or audit trial into a specific Salesforce object.
- Additional customization options for EchoSign agreements, allow teams to create settings at the profile or user level, not just for organizational defaults
- Workflow automation and background actions enable teams to automatically send a document for signature without user intervention.
- Additional global language support for signers who speak Chinese, English (UK), Portuguese, Korean and more.
- An improved administration page offers easy-to-follow setup steps and direct links to customization guidelines and documentation.