Actually, at this point, we can't survive without it. At EchoSign we've been going through a growth spurt of late, which taxes smaller companies even more than larger ones.
There are 7 documents to be filled out and signed by each new hire, which go to 4 different places to be processed, most of which are electronically signed, but some of which need to be fax signed. And we have no full-time HR manager.
No problem. We can on-board a new hire using EchoSign in about 10 clicks in less than 3 minutes. You can too.
Here's our new hire pack:
* W-4: electronic form - already included for all users on EchoSign
* I-9: electronic form - already included for all users on EchoSign
* Employee Resource Guide: e-signed on EchoSign (stored as form on EchoSign)
* Direct Deposit Form: requires copy of cancelled check, so fax signed on EchoSign, autorouted via a cc to our payroll service (stored as form on EchoSign)
* Medical and Dental Benefits: EchoSigned, then autorouted via a cc on EchoSign to eHealthinsurance (stored as form on EchoSign)
* Confidentiality Agreement: electronically signed on EchoSign (stored as form on EchoSign)
* 401k enrollment: EchoSign and autorouted via a cc to our outside 401k administrator (stored as form on EchoSign).
Best of all, signed copies are automatically stored in EchoSign HR's EchoSign account and the employee's EchoSign account for future reference. No need for employee files or filing.