We really enjoyed this post from UpRight Marketing on the EchoSign value proposition:
"EchoSign is modeling the way
EchoSign is a poster child in my book for everything done right in the new world of enterprise software. I use it to get documents signed fast and then to manage my signed documents in a more effective way than before.
It’s as simple as that – and as powerful.
- Investments in fax technology or Adobe Acrobat as standard digital format for emailing
- Faxing or emailing the contract (assuming snail-mail is either obsolete or only a post-step)
- Ensuring the contract has been received
- Ensuring the appropriate version of the contract has been received
- Waiting for receiver to sign
- Waiting for receiver to format and send via email or fax
- Review and acknowledgement of received signed contract
- Digital and/or physical filing of contract
- Remembering how and where I filed the contract later
No matter how large or small your business, I’m sure you can relate to these steps and associated costs ... Using EchoSign, the minimum time I save from format to filing is about four hours .... But there’s more.
The reactions I’ve received from people who receive my “please sign” requests through EchoSign include, “Wow, this is really useful!”, “Thank you, what a great tool!”, and “Thank you so much for turning this around so fast”. The bottom line here is that EchoSign adds value to my business relationships, and it's easy-to-use and professional." More in this very thoughtful piece here.